Production Technician I (1st Shift)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Position:Production Technician I (1st Shift)Job Description:Hourly
Rate: $16.50Arrow Electronics is looking for energetic and
enthusiastic individuals that work well in a fast-paced electronics
warehouse.This position operates from Monday ? Friday. Overtime
work can be regular and is required based on business goals.?
Impeccable attendance is required.As a Production Technician I, you
will be required to excel in the areas of quality, quantity,
teamwork, and work habits. Responsibilities include but are not
limited to:What You?ll Be Doing
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or
measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify
accuracy of information against bills of lading, invoices, orders,
and or other records.
- Extract items from staging rack and counts items to verify
packaging and shipping accordingly.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils
identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Performs inbound inspection of electronic components by using
basic inspection equipment (microscope), counting and
- Uses excel-based inspection checklists to enter results of
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items,
records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages
and shortages.? Routes items to proper departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet
- Data entry on the PC to include processing orders and logging
- Bar-coding with bar-code scanner.
- Creates shipping labels for outbound shipments.
- Reviews compliance and shipping documents.
- Accepts additional responsibilities as assigned.What We Are
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all
- Must have strong attention to detail for written
- Ability to follow written directions
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Reading, writing, and understanding of English language.
- This position involves standing and or walking for considerable
lengths of time.? Bending to floor level is required.? Heavy
lifting (up to 50Lbs) is required.
- Must be comfortable working under high productivity and quality
- You absolutely must be able to work well in a team-environment
and will also have an opportunity as an individual
- Impeccable attendance is required.
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule as needed during
- Previous distribution experience is preferred.
- Prior experience with handling electronic components will be
beneficial.What?s In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That?s why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.?(Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Location:US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Supply Chain Services
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Haverhill , Production Technician I (1st Shift), Professions , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!