Posted on: September 13, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jamie BeeneAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $54,080 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client
is a privately owned food production company nestled on the North
Shore of Boston.Why join us?Comprehensive Health CoverageGenerous
401k MatchingAnnual BonusOvertime EligibilityWork-Life BalanceJob
DetailsAs a Maintenance Mechanic, you will play a crucial role in
supporting the daily productivity and operations of our facility.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the safety, quality,
and production standards are upheld by conducting routine
maintenance, preventative maintenance, servicing, and repairs on
all food processing and packaging equipment. By adhering to Good
Manufacturing Practices, food safety regulations, and safety
protocols, you will contribute to the efficient and smooth
functioning of our operations.Job Details:
- Conduct daily equipment inspections to ensure proper
functionality, performing tasks such as machine disassembly,
troubleshooting, repairs, and replacement of malfunctioning
- Provide regulatory and preventive maintenance on machinery to
enhance efficiency, quality, and overall operations.
- Communicate operational and safety issues to maintenance or
operations supervision promptly to prevent accidents and minimize
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members and
other departments to foster collaboration and effective
- Attend required training sessions to enhance skills and stay
updated with industry standards and best practices.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in a mechanical or related position
within an industrial environment.
- Proficiency in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot
electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge and application of corrective and preventative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work
effectively within cross-functional teams.Please note that
flexibility to work on weekends and overtime, as well as basic math
and computer skills, are also required for this role. A high school
diploma or GED is mandatory, while a degree from a vocational
school or college in a mechanical or electrical field is
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Haverhill , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!