Company: Edwards Vacuum
Posted on: June 21, 2022
ARE YOU A DATA MASTER?Like working side by side with
Manufacturing Engineers.Then READ ON ....
Chelmsford/HaverhillWe are ON THE MOVE--- to our customized
facility in Haverhill, MA by year's end, which will offer an onsite
Gym, walking trail, Cafeteria, and lots of space with that new
office smell! As our Manufacturing Engineering (MFE) Master Data &
Process Analyst, you will work closely with and support the team in
Process Documentation, Capital Equipment Administration and ERP
Routing & BOM expertise.
The Manufacturing Engineering (MFE) department provides technical
and operational expertise regarding the processes, equipment and
best practices needed for effective manufacturing. The MFE
department is accountable for the manufacturing processes in the
following areas within the Chelmsford/Haverhill factory: New
Product Introduction (NPI), Electro-Mechanical equipment design,
Equipment software, Lean processes, Process Costing, Project
Management and Documentation. This departmental ownership will
drive the business goals for the PC which includes Safety, Cost,
and Quality products and processes for Edwards 'Internal and
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU:Provide Leadership and be an Edwards Vacuum
Key Contributor within the Manufacturing Engineering department on
ERP Master Data Activities and Manufacturing
Documentation.Collaborate and Influence across the organization to
achieve a World Class Manufacturing Culture and be a Key User for
Mfg. Engineering in SAP Implementation.
- Create, Setup & Manage Mfg. ERP (Oracle/SAP) Production BOMs,
Product Routings and Structures, ECO's and Master Data.
- Perform BOM Analysis, Product Routing Analysis and
- Manufacturing Engineering ERP Key User and Collaborate in SAP
- Identify Process Improvement & Cost Reduction Initiatives in
- Elaborate, Update and Manage Manufacturing Engineering
Documentation (Process Flowchart, Mfg. Templates & Checklist, Mfg.
Work Instructions, Mfg. Standard Operating Procedures, pFMEA, DfT &
DfM Documentation, Time Studies.This position requires 3+ years
experience the following:
- ERP Master Data or Manufacturing Engineer.
- Time Studies, Process Routings or Industrial Engineering.
- Manufacturing Documentation (pFMEA, Control Plans, Process
Flowcharts, Mfg. Work Instructions, Mfg. Templates, Mfg.
Procedures, Capacity Models and Mfg. Playbooks).
- ERP Product Costing, Routings, BOMs, Cycle Counts.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior,
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package - including
competitive salary, a medical plan and achievable variable
This role sits within Edwards Vacuum, the CTIP Product company in
Chelmsford which is part of the newly formed Semi Chamber Solutions
Division within Atlas Copco's Vacuum Technique business area. It
provides a complete range of Equipment and value-added services for
customers in a range of applications & processes, depending on the
market. The customers vary from very large global accounts to small
diffuse customers. The division provides products under the Edwards
brands.Edwards Vacuum currently resides in Chelmsford, MA.
Edwards Vacuum LLC hires qualified candidates without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or
disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such
affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept
of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in
accordance with federal and state laws.
Keywords: Edwards Vacuum, Haverhill , Data Analyst, Professions , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!