Full-Time Business Faculty
Company: Northern Essex Community College
Posted on: September 12, 2023
POSITION: Full-Time Faculty Position: Business, Department of
Business & Accounting; Division of Business and Professional
Studies, Tenure Track; Haverhill Campus; 37.5 hours/week; MCCC/MTA
Unit Faculty Position
SUMMARY: The Department of Business and Accounting is seeking a
Business educator to teach a range of introductory and advanced
courses in business, marketing, and/or entrepreneurial business.
This position reports to the Dean of Business and Professional
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Teach a variety of courses across all levels of Business.
- Develop and teach face to face, online, hybrid, and accelerated
- Teach Business courses within the Early College program.
- Participate in curriculum development and assessment at the
course and program level.
- Actively participate in college service, including assessment,
community engagement, event programming, coordinating equipment
loans, and portfolio/internship/career guidance.
- Engage with students, faculty, and advisors in the Center for
Business and Professional Studies.
- Serve as an academic advisor to assigned students.
- Maintain office hours.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned by the Dean of
Business and Professional Studies. Requirements:
- Master of Business Administration or other Master's degrees in
a related field.
- Experience teaching Business or Marketing courses at the
- Experience teaching online or hybrid courses at the college
- Experience using technology in instruction and assessment.
- Experience working with students of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity in educational settings.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of Business or
Marketing. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Community college teaching experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Experience with alternative assessment of credit or course
- Ability to teach courses in Digital/Social Media Marketing
- Ability to teach in other areas if needed, such as but not
limited to, Accounting or Hospitality BACKGROUND CHECK: Candidates
will be required to pass a CORI and SORI check as a condition of
SALARY: Anticipated starting salary range is $47,620.00 to
$57,375.00 per academic year with complete fringe benefit package.
Complete fringe benefit package including competitive health
insurance, free dental insurance, basic life insurance, long-term
disability insurance, paid sick, vacation and personal leave,
educational benefits for employee/spouse/dependents, and excellent
retirement benefits. Actual salary calculated in compliance with
MCCC/MTA salary schedule commensurate with education and
experience. Official transcripts will be required at the time of
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2023
TO APPLY: To be considered for this position click on the "Apply
Now" button, you will be prompted to setup a new account or login
to an existing account. You will be able to upload the following
required documents for consideration:
- Cover Letter, describing your qualifications and
- 3 Professional References (Finalists' references will be
contacted during the last step of the hiring process)
- List of courses taught (including semester taught, course
title, and number of course credits)
Review of applications will begin August 1st and will continue
until the position is filled.
Northern Essex Community College is an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age,
veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity,
or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by
Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other
applicable statues and college policies. The College prohibits
sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or
complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or
sexual violence shall be referred to the College's Affirmative
Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator, Elizabete Trelegan (Assistant
Director of Human Resources, B-219,978-556-3928/
email@example.com), the Massachusetts Commission Against
Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or
the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil
Rights. Northern Essex Community College will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and
encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss
potential accommodations with the employer.
Prospective employees are encouraged to review the College's Annual
Security Report (ASR), in compliance with the Jeanne Clery
Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
Act, which can be found on the disclosure page of the College's
website at: http://www.necc.mass.edu/clery
Keywords: Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill , Full-Time Business Faculty, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!