Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
QC Production Associate - drug product development Direct
Placement overnight - shift North Boston - near the Haverhill MA
Why should you apply?
- Great team environment
- Working for a cause, providing therapeutic drugs to improve
- Internal opportunities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lab Testing
- Operating Procedures SOPs.
- Ensure all materials/reagents are accepted according to
- Learn the basic operational principles of the synthesis unit
and assist in routine maintenance of the synthesis unit
- Perform quality control QC processes according to SOPs:
- Assist with basic maintenance of QC equipment
- Ensure completion of applicable cGMP documentation.
- Assist with inventory management:
- Maintain production/QC/cleaning supply levels as
- Assist with inventory reporting
- Troubleshoot equipment, production, or QC issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Clean classified and non-classified areas according to SOPs.
Qualifications: Some analytical work experience. GC, HPLC is ideal.
Experience with aseptic technique. AS/BS degree in Chemistry or
Biology preferred Equivalent work experience accepted #P2
Keywords: Kelly Services, Haverhill , QC Chemistry, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!