Samples Operator - Days (Temp)
Company: International Flavors & Fragrances
Posted on: November 16, 2022
We are currently looking to recruit an Operator on a temporary
basis, within our Samples department, based in Haverhill.
The successful candidate will be responsible for thoroughly and
accurately completing sample tasks from request, through to
dispatch. Working on the departmental day shift - duties will
* Manufacturing samples according to working instructions in a
safe, quality and timely manner.
* Locating and picking materials via SAP.
* Ensuring stock transfers of materials are updated in a timely
manner to maintain inventory accuracy.
* Moving materials between different locations (such as the
warehouse/Flammable store/cooler/freezer) utilizing fork trucks as
* Maintaining a safe work environment by properly stocking the
supplies needed for the job and maintaining free access to all
Required skills and experience:
* GCSE (A-C) or equivalent with experience as an operator in a
food/chemical manufacturing environment.
* Good computer skills with experience working with IT software
systems. (e.g., EMS or SAP).
* Accurate & well organized with the ability to manage work to meet
* ADR awareness for EU road transport experience would be
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We
value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race,
age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that
allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work
regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual
orientation, or disability. Visit
IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn
Keywords: International Flavors & Fragrances, Haverhill , Samples Operator - Days (Temp), Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!