Baylor Weekends - Evening Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Work every weekend, 16 hours (either two consecutive 8 hour
shifts or one double) and get paid for 24 hours!
Haverhill Pavilion provides a comprehensive package of benefits for
our nurses. Current benefits include:
* Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
* Excellent training program
* Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have full and part-time staff RN positions available for the day
(7:00 AM - 3:00 PM), night (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM), and NOC (11:00 PM
- 7:00 AM) shifts. Shifts are 8-hours with shift differentials
available. All full-time RNs rotate weekend shifts.
TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
Riverwoods is committed to training and safety. All new-hire RNs
will attend a 1-week orientation. Orientations are twice per
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
* Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral
health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans,
maintain medical records and educate patients and their families
about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in
providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
* Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required
by the state of MA
* Previous psych nursing experience highly preferred
* CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification preferred
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
* First Aid may be required based on state or facility
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Haverhill , Baylor Weekends - Evening Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!