Company: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
**This position is offering a $7000 bonus!**
*Location*: Outpatient Treatment Program - Haverhill, MA
*Schedule*: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
*Pay rate*: $52,000-$54,000 (Masters), $56,000-$60,000 (LADC-1),
$63,000-$73,000 (LMHC/LICSW). Ranges are dependent upon both
licensure & experience. Additional opportunities for productivity
bonuses & bi-lingual staff bonus (Spanish/English)
The *Outpatient Clinician* is responsible for:
* Providing quality individual clinical services and case
management to assigned clients with mental health, substance abuse,
or dual diagnosis needs.
* Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum
and following group facilitation protocol as trained*.*
* Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as
* Maintaining comprehensive current clinical skills, competencies,
licensure and certification as required and attending internal
meetings and trainings as required.
* Minimum of Master's degree required (in clinical psychology,
education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing,
rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related
* Minimum of one year of supervised counseling experience
* LICSW or LMHC licensure is preferred.
* Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative,
appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $73,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Addiction Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Bonus pay
* Master's (Required)
* LICSW/LMHC (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc., Haverhill , clinician, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!