Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: May 12, 2022
* As needed, collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment teams,
other departments and administration to ensure that all patients'
physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs
are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to
resolve customer complaints.
* Enforce and interpret policies for the delivery of patient
* Ensure proper staffing for each unit, keeping staff ratio,
appropriate staffing for patient care needs/acuity, covering
call-offs and vacation time.
* Prioritize tasks and delegate staff to ensure quality patient
* Ensures and adjusts shift staffing to meet admissions and
discharge needs. Informs physician of changes in the patient's
* Ensure chart checks are completed, seclusion/restraint log is up
to date and nursing assessments are completed, as well as MAR's and
report sheets are kept accurate and up to date.
* Rounds are completed at the beginning of shift and perform random
* Assist DON to make sure all staff are oriented and competent to
perform required duties. May include coaching staff.
* Assist DON by ensuring facility compliance with professional,
regulatory and governmental standards.
* Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
* Ensure the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and
safe care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and
outcomes on the patient care units.
* Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
* Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
* Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
* Assist in updating and revising the plan of care as
goals/objectives are met or when the patient's condition
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Haverhill , Supervisor-Nurse RN, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!