Loan Specialist III
Company: TD Bank Group
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Company OverviewAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank -
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest
banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a
full range of retail, small business and commercial banking
products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations
throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas
and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer
customized private banking and wealth management services through
TD Wealth -, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services
through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill,
N.J. To learn more, visit Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on
Twitter at . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member
of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of
Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North
America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and
Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn
more, visit .Department OverviewRemote Opportunity within TD
Footprint from ME - FLFocus: Commercial Ops.Job DescriptionThe
Commercial Loan Specialist III is responsible for managing and
administering a portfolio of loans from origination through to
settlement and funding in accordance with Bank policies,
procedures, and regulatory requirements.Requirements
- Manages a loan pipeline from origination through to settlement
and funding in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Provides documentation and Bank policy and procedure guidance
to all lending areas.
- Resolves more complex issues relating to closings.
- Serves as a resource for Loan Specialist I & II.
- Works independently and handles loans of a more complex nature
along with heavily negotiated loan transactions ensuring all
documentation are in compliance.
- Verifies all quality control procedures are maintained and
- Ensures all loans are closed without material, administrative
or compliance exceptions.
- Ensures that all required loan conditions (insurance,
collateral, etc.) are sufficient and properly documented and in
compliance with bank policy.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards
applicable to the position.Qualifications
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related experience required.
- Knowledge of specialized lending areas such as Small Business
Administration lending, construction or syndicated loans.
- Proven ability to provide excellent Customer service to
internal and external Customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Excellent PC skills with familiarity with standard office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
in handling a heavy workload.
- Possesses strong organizational, analytical and decision-making
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial loan documentation, title
policies, appraisals, environmental assessments, entity formation
documents and bank policies and procedures.
- Paralegal experience/knowledge needed. Paralegal certificate
preferred.HoursM - FInclusivenessAt TD, we are committed to
fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees
and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are
dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of
our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and
creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to
reach their potential. If you are a candidate with a disability and
need an accommodation to complete the application process, email
the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your
full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to
assist you with the application
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Keywords: TD Bank Group, Haverhill , Loan Specialist III, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!