Company: ProServices Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Operates chemical process systems and related equipment. Performs
all tasks in a safe manner and following plant safety policies and
procedures. Employees in this level are able to perform all aspects
of the chemical process cycle.
- Controls chemical process and operates all related equipment
using the distributed control system (DCS). Follows work
instructions (WI) and Product Quality Control Plans (PQCP).
- Adjusts controls to regulate variables as per instructions.
Performs set up procedures to prepare systems for operation.
- Monitors and troubleshoots the process to maintain required
operating conditions. Conducts in process Quality Control
- Performs minor maintenance on process and support
- Depending on organization and location, may use business
management system to enter work orders and requisitions.
- Depending on location, may transfer and move materials in heavy
containers. Assists in packaging product for shipment and in
loading/unloading product or raw materials.
- Participates in scheduled safety meetings and completes safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Keeps work area safe and
- Supports efforts to implement and maintain the Responsible
Care-- Management System in line with the requirements of the
RC14001-- technical specification, as applicable to the
- Manual dexterity, accuracy and attention to details. General
- Able to read and interpret complex operating instructions.
Basic knowledge of shop mathematics in order to read
- High level of safety awareness and attention to details.
- Written, verbal communication and active listening skills.
Capacity to cross-train with other operating units. Ability to work
collaboratively with others in a team-based environment.
- Organizational and record keeping skills. Familiarity with
computers as a user.
- Flexibility in performing changing assignments and work
schedules. May be required to work off-shift hours.
- Ability to lift heavy containers and use material handling
- Ability to remain calm and react effectively in critical
- High School diploma or equivalent. Depending on location, may
need to be certified in the operation of chemical equipment,
according to local legislation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of chemical operation experience is
- Must be able to work 12 hr shifts.
Keywords: ProServices Group, Haverhill , Machine Operator, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!