Company: NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
Posted on: January 7, 2022
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency, is
currently seeking a full time Intake Coordinator for our Outpatient
Clinic located in Haverhill, MA.The Intake Coordinator is
responsible for performing administrative functions including
customer service relations, managing the referral process and
scheduling.Status: Full timeSchedule Monday - Friday 9:00 am -5:00
pmHourly rate: $18.50/hrJob Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative duties that include, but are not
limited to, data input, copying, filing, data collection and
retrieval, and reporting.
- Greets visitors, answers the telephone, records and delivers
messages, manages incoming and outgoing mail, coordinating
deliveries as needed for the nurse.
- Schedules appointments for APRN and nursing staff while
maintaining their appointment calendars.
- Manages the referral process, input all demographic
information, scheduling intake appointments and completing the
initial insurance verification check needed for intakes.
- Supervises 2 part-time receptionists and maintains the front
desk schedule and coverage. Delegate administrative functions up to
and including coping, printing and preparing medical records to
evening and weekend receptionists.
- Seeks professional development opportunities, including agency
meetings, supervision, and internal and/or external trainings and
other program activities as required.
- Behaves professionally, ethically, and collaboratively at all
times and knows how to maintain and secure confidential
- Completes other related duties as assigned.
- Performs all duties in accordance with the agency's policies
and procedures.Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred with at least three to five
years administrative assistance experience.
- Office management experience.
- Human services/ Non profit experience.
- High energy level and the ability to function independently as
well as in a team atmosphere, and to adjust to a dynamic work
environment.Benefits for full time employees include: Medical
Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, 3
weeks paid vacation time and Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per
Keywords: NFI Massachusetts, Inc., Haverhill , Intake Coordinator, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!