Company: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Established in 1980, the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
(GLFHC) is a multi-site mission-driven non-profit organization
employing over 600 staff whose primary focus is providing the
highest quality patient care to residents throughout the Merrimack
Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine
(family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics),
GLFHC has clinical sites throughout the service area and is the
sponsoring organization for the Lawrence Family Medicine Residency
GLFHC is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician. The Pharmacy
Technician support the Pharmacist in the prescription fulfillment
- Mixes pharmaceutical preparations, fills bottles with
prescribed tablets and capsules, and prepares labels for
- Assists Pharmacist to prepare and dispense medication both over
the counter and using unit does medication methods.
- Answers telephone courteously and receive orders. Assist
customer with prescriptions as well as front store products and in
the use of all products.
- Processes records of medication and equipment dispensed to
customers, compute charges, enters data in computer and bills
customers and/ or Third Party.
- Cleans workspace and equipment and sterilizes glassware
according to prescribed methods. Insures cleanliness of entire
store including: dusting shelves and product; vacuuming floors;
sweeping, and removing trash.
- Sets up prescription orders for in-store pickup and/or
- Collects payments and reconciles the Register at the end of the
day following established procedures.
Requirements Bilingual, Spanish and English
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must be registered with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- One to three years of customer service experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings and weekend
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
- Programs & Services
- For Patients
- The Family Pharmacy
- Family Medicine Residency
- News & Events
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42
USC 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employer under 42 USC
233 (g)-(n). No one will be denied access to services at GLFHC due
to inability to pay; there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule
available based on family size and income.
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Jackrabbit
Keywords: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Haverhill , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!