Social Worker Clinical
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The ACCS LPHA Clinician promotes the full integration and
functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions by way of
providing comprehensive clinical community services. Working in a
community based setting, the ACCS LPHA Clinician will perform
clinical duties including intake, assessment, treatment planning
and clinical interventions for assigned Persons Served (PS),
whether living independently in the community or in a Group Living
Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
The ACCS LPHA Clinician will be responsible for determining PS
needs for rehabilitative services as required by Medicaid Rehab
Option for outreach and Group Home Living or Supported Independent
Environments. This role will also provide leadership amongst the
team by directing the delivery of Treatment Plan interventions by
Team Outreach Workers, oversee treatment interventions of Persons
Served in GLEs/SIEs and model appropriate interventions. The ACCS
LPHA will train and supports staff in delivering clinical
evidence-based practices and best practices to all Persons Served,
including Group Living Environment/Supported Independent
Environments (GLE/SIE) Program Directors and staff.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training,
great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that
requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all
employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we
offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and
Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the
option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or
more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships,
access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit
human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the
capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to
learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of
adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and
behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees
in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Master's degree required in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
Psychology or other LCSW or LMHC or other LPHA licensure eligible
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1, OTR, RN or Licensed
Psychologist (in a mental health related discipline) valid in
- Pathways to Licensure Application Program: In lieu of licensure
you could qualify for this position if you are working towards
professional licensure to become a LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1,
OTR, RN or Licensed Psychologist in Massachusetts and meet the
- Completed all educational requirements for licensure and/or
- Plan to achieve licensure and/or certification within 24
- Complete employer (Vinfen) sponsored Pathways to Licensure
application aprroved by DMH (completed at time of hire).
- Clinical experience working with people with psychiatric
disability and/or co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and
applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be
willing to use it to transport Person Served.
- Must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI,
driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure
check as well as a multi-state background check.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified
within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of
$59,160 - $61,710 / year (depending on licensure)
License check and vehicle access required
Keywords: Vinfen, Haverhill , Social Worker Clinical, Other , haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!