Full Time Independent Nurse Practitioner MedExpress Urgent Care - Haverhill, MA
Company: UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in
the nation, MedExpress is seeking a Full Time Urgent Care
Independent Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Haverhill, MA.
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
Physician-led care locally.
- Open 8am- 8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12 hour shifts
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Full licensed medical team and support staff
- Responsibilities include:
- Initial interpretation with digital X-Rays
- Incisions and drainage
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients
get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay and well deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday pay 1.5x shift rate on days worked
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Careers with MedExpress
At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient,
affordable health care and exceeding our patients' expectations.
Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a
full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients
get in, get healthy, and get back to what's really important. We
provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic
wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of
the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're
working together to help people live healthier lives and to help
the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of
our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across
the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and
Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life's best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved
- Certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying
bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Nurse
- Unrestricted DEA license (or willing to obtain prior to
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60
days of employment)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the
ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive VoiceResponse (i.e., entering
your symptoms via phone system) or a similar Optum approved symptom
screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep
our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local
masking orders. In addition, when in an Optum building, employees
are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing
cannot be attained
- Clinical experience working as a provider in an emergency
medicine or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the
About OptumCare: we've found that putting clinicians at the
center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through
more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant , PA,
Adult , Family, Team Care, Managed Risk, Value Based Care,
Haverhill, MA, Massachusetts
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group Inc., Haverhill , Full Time Independent Nurse Practitioner MedExpress Urgent Care - Haverhill, MA, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!