Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Responsible for accurately receiving product, support completion of
receiving report when required. Maintains standards in the
receiving department related to organization, cleanliness, safe
operation of forklift, safe product placement, product protection,
and cold chain standards.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Properly researches and annotates receiving reports including,
but not limited to, direct-to-club reports and negative-on-hand
- Supports processing and organization of files, receipts and
outbound shipment paperwork.
- Maintains dock security, conducts bag checks, monitors flow of
team members and visitors in and out of receiving and secure
- Ensure compactors are locked, secured, only used by authorized
personnel and that all product has been properly accounted
- Safely operates a forklift and receives merchandise accurately
and according to company process and policy.
- Ensures received merchandise is properly stored according to
- Receives Direct Store Delivery (DSD) loads and processes DSD
credits as needed.
- Processes reverse logistic information and
- Ensures the dock is organized and clean.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by Team Members in this role. It is not designed to
contain a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time.
- Must successfully complete required training and certification
- Prior forklift experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Nearest Secondary Market: Haverhill
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Haverhill , Receiver Job, Other , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!