Field Service Technician
Company: Seica Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Seica USA is now hiring a:
Field Service TechnicianBusiness: Repairs, refurbishes, and
provides onsite and phone customer support.
Seica field service technicians perform scheduled maintenance to
prevent mechanical malfunction; they also are called in to make
repairs when equipment fails unexpectedly. This occupation may
require extensive travel to satellite locations, including
factories, production facilities and other sites as required by
customers. As a traveling service technician, they need to have
well-developed communications skills to interact with on-site
Using visual cues, computer software programs and diagnostic tools,
field service technicians test equipment using measuring devices,
such as multi-meters, as well as other devices to determine whether
parts or assemblies are faulty. FST knowledge allows them to
troubleshoot and solve issues, which may be explained in repair
manuals or through work orders issued by the company. Field service
technicians may need to clean, replace or install parts to maintain
smooth operation of machinery and equipment.
In this position the field service technician (FST) is part of a
team that is offering technical support to customers with the goal
to maintain customers and improve sales.
Main responsibilities are:
- Will have some knowledge of where or how our products integrate
in the production or NPI sites.
- Ability to interact professionally and clearly with
- Be able to work with the office manager to provide assistance
on contract proposals or service proposals.
- Be able to understand or ask discovery questions when on site
about other business activity ongoing on with the customer to see
if other opportunities may be available to pass onto the VP and/or
- Ability to support a customer meeting in a group setting to
achieve the desired outcome.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with customers who may
have critical needs, unrealistic delivery requirements, or are
unhappy with our performance.
- Be able to generate a corrective action report, meeting
minutes, or similar call to action documents that can be both
shared internally or provided to customers.
- Be able to obtain and work with our Italian colleagues on
support items as they arise.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, domestically and at times on
- Education: Associate or equivalent preferred
- 0-3 years of minimum experience
- Must have a valid drivers license
Salary commensurate with experience.Seica offers a generous benefit
and paid time off package.by Jobble
Keywords: Seica Inc., Haverhill , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!