Psych Nurse Practitioner - Part Time
Company: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Psych Nurse Practitioner - Part Time Haverhill, MA, USA Req #506
Monday, July 25, 2022 Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has
been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our
mission is to provide the highest quality of services to
individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental
health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety,
sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that
they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health
Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work.
We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring
that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our
organization ahead of the rest. **This position is offering a
$2,500 bonus for new hires**
Location: Outpatient programs. Travel expected around the
Haverhill/Saugus area Schedule: Part-time
Pay rate: $50.00-$55.00/hour The Nurse Practitioner is responsible
- Providing direct client services which includes mental health
evaluations, formulation of psychiatric and nursing diagnosis,
medication management, and developing initial treatment plans.
- Participating as a member of the multidisciplinary team and
working closely with the Supervising Psychiatrist and Director of
Outpatient Clinical Services for Outpatient. Prescribes all
psychotropic medications, including schedule II drugs and all drugs
indicated to treat side-effects of psychotropic medication.
- Valid MA NP - RNCS, Psych-APRN, Psych NP
- CPR certificate or obtains certification within 90 days of hire
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute
care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office including
Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory to the
Supervising Psychiatrist and Director of Outpatient Clinical
- Experience with adolescent and young adult clients
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative,
appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid time off
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Mid Level Practitioner
- Job Function RN- Master, Nurse Practioner
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $50.00
- Max Hiring Rate $55.00
- Travel Required Yes
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc, Haverhill , Psych Nurse Practitioner - Part Time, Healthcare , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!