Phlebotomist - Per Diem
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 15, 2022
We are looking for 20 hour/week Phlebotomist. The hours are
roughly 6-9am Monday-Friday. This can be slightly flexible! About
Us: Haverhill Pavilion Behavioral Health Hospital is a leading New
England behavioral health facility that provides comprehensive
mental health services for adults over the age of 19 in the
Haverhill, MA, area. We are pleased to offer acute residential
services to help our patients stabilize when they are suffering
from symptoms of mental illness. Description
- Draw blood from patients and blood donors.
- Verify patient/donor identity to ensure proper labeling of the
- Label the drawn blood for testing and processing.
- Enter patient information into database.
- Assemble and maintain medical instruments such as needles, test
tubes and blood vials.
- Keep work areas clean and sanitary.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. - When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. - Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Haverhill , Phlebotomist - Per Diem, Healthcare , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!