Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 12, 2022
BENEFITS:Haverhill Pavilion provides
a comprehensive package of benefits for our nurses. -Current
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilitiesAVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURSWe have
full and part-time staff RN positions available for the day (7:00
AM - 3:00 PM), night (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM), and NOC (11:00 PM - 7:00
AM) shifts. - Shifts are 8-hours with shift differentials
available. All full-time RNs rotate weekend shifts. -TRAINING AND
ORIENTATIONRiverwoods is committed to training and safety. All
new-hire RNs will attend a 1-week orientation. Orientations are
twice per month.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions
in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
effective manner.EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as
required by the state of MA
- Previous psych nursing experience highly preferred
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification preferred
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First Aid may be required based on state or facility
requirements.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Haverhill , Registered Nurse - Per Diem, Healthcare , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!