Licensed Clinical Director
Company: NFI MA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a non-profit human services agency, is
currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Director for our Northeast
Diversion Program located in Haverhill, MA. This program provides
safe, therapeutic, short-term residential placement for male and
female youth ages 13-18. The program serves youth and families
struggling with issues that include emotional disturbance, trauma,
family conflict and behavioral issues such as truancy, running and
substance abuse. The Clinical Director is primarily responsible for
the overall planning, implementation, and oversight of the clinical
programming, including direct supervision of the program
clinicians. The Clinical Director serves alongside the Program
Director as part of the program s administrative team. Salary:
$75,000 $5000 Sign on Bonus Job Responsibilities:
- The overall planning, implementation and oversight of the
clinical services provided by the program.
- Providing direct supervision and oversight to the program
- Assessing new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct
testing and evaluations as needed.
- Developing and/or oversee development of individual treatment
plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service
providers, client's family (when appropriate) and client.
- Reviewing client clinical records to ensure quality and
compliance with funding source regulations.
- Providing appropriate feedback and training for program staff
regarding record keeping.
- Providing individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined
by each client's clinical treatment plan.
- Facilitating and/or coordinate clinical in-service training.
Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborating with program management and staff regarding
therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitating family meetings and home visits, as defined by
each client's clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing
auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences,
treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as
- Being familiar with all program emergency procedures.
- The schedule may require some evenings.
Keywords: NFI MA, Haverhill , Licensed Clinical Director, Executive , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!