Unit Manager (RN/LPN)
Company: Marquis HC (Website Scrape)
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Aspen Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is located in
Haverhill, MA. We strive to provide a warm and welcoming
environment to allow our patients to feel like home. It is our
clinical expertise combined with our genuine family approach and
strong sense of community that set us apart. Proudly supported by
Marquis Health Consulting Services . Join a company that admires,
cares, appreciates, and values their employees, *Daily Pay
Available* We offer many exciting benefits:
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $2,500 per year)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Up to $1,800)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Daily Pay Option
- Employee Engagement/Culture Committee
- Shift Differentials
- Sign-on Bonuses: Paid in installments of $500 each month for 24
- Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) Resources To join this team,
please have the following requirements:
- Must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as an
RN in Massachusetts.
- One (1) or more years of nursing experience required; One (1)
or more years of experience as a supervisor in a nursing care
center, hospital, or other related healthcare center strongly
- COVID-19 vaccination & booster required. Responsibilities may
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight and direction to clinical team of assigned
- Make rounds with physicians, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents,
family members, staff, and medical team.
- Review care plans daily to confirm that appropriate care is
- Monitor residents' conditions and report accordingly.
Keywords: Marquis HC (Website Scrape), Haverhill , Unit Manager (RN/LPN), Executive , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!