Company: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Looking for a restaurant management career where better quality
of life is more than just a catch phrase? We have NO late night bar
hours & our management team has a 45-hour work week!Be a part of
your Local Hometown Favorite by joining the Ninety Nine Restaurant
+ Pub family! You bring your great attitude and readiness to learn,
and we'll take care of the rest! We treat people right, and that's
why our team makes new guests feel welcome, and regulars feel right
at home.Restaurant Assistant Manager / Hospitality ManagerAre you
looking to move your career forward in hospitality management? We
have a structured training program that will give you confidence
and set you up for success. If you have a passion for leading a
team and serving high quality food then we want to hear from you!1
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience strongly
preferred.We can offer you:
- Career Growth & Advancement - 100% of our General Managers have
been promoted from within!
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly
turnover rates in the industry. That means the team you'll be a
part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants.
- Pay - Weekly paychecks along with extremely competitive salary
and quarterly bonus plan
- Vacation - After six months with the 99, you are eligible for
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term
- Retirement Plan - After 1 year you are eligible to participate
in the company's plan, upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages
for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of
their work shift
- Training - An in-depth & comprehensive training program to
ensure our Team Members can develop & grow with us.
- Strong Culture - welcoming and safe environment where you will
Love Where You Work!
- Community - Since 2006, the 99 has raised over $5.5 Million
dollars supporting charities in the communities we serve.
- Respect - We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and
always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.WE ARE
COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITYNinety Nine
Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify EmployerJoin the
Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. In this Restaurant
Management (RM) role, you will manage restaurant front of house /
service teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working
as a member of the restaurant management (AM) team.#SourcingPro
Keywords: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, Haverhill , Service Manager, Executive , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!