Healthcare Project Manager I
Company: Element Care
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The Project Manager I is responsible for projects up to moderate
complexity. Position performs project management functions ensuring
projects meet objectives and delivers value and benefits to the
- Leads multiple projects and project teams simultaneously.
- Leads project team meetings. Develops and communicates a clear
vision of the project objectives. Motivates the project team to
achieve their goals while creating an environment that drives peak
performance. Mediates and resolves project team conflicts.
- Manages projects from original conception through final
implementation - involving planning, executing, monitoring and
controlling, and closing projects.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration
with leaders and/or stakeholders. Plans project timelines and
milestones, tracks progress, monitors and communicates project
status, and identifies and resolves issues related to project.
Develops and prepares proper documentation.
- Position acts as a liaison between other project team, which
may include employees, contractors, and/or outside agencies.
- Provides a single point of contact for multiple projects.
Identifies and engages stakeholders. Manages communications and
stakeholder expectations throughout the project.
- Assists the Project Manager Lead on additional projects that
are highly complex.
- Facilitates staff development by working with their project
teams to develop their project management skills.
- Performs other duties as required. Job Specifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an
accredited college preferred. Master's degree highly
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare and clinical
- Three (3) years of progressive responsibility directly-related
work experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, write reports, make
presentations, and run meetings at all levels of the
- Strong communication skills, including listening, speaking, and
- Strong interpersonal skills, including partnering, conflict
management, consulting, etc.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, effective decision-making,
and a strong continuous improvement orientation highly
- Ability to strategize and to collaborate with others in a team
environment highly desirable.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccines required.
- Knowledge of CMS and PACE regulations and/or experience with
hospital or CMS audits a plus.
- Knowledge of policy management systems and/or experience
developing and managing policies and procedures a plus.
- Experience in implementing technical solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Asana, and Slack a
Keywords: Element Care, Haverhill , Healthcare Project Manager I, Executive , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!