Company: MKS Instruments
Posted on: June 24, 2022
MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems
and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver,
analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced
manufacturing processes to improve process performance and
productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found
As MKS is a federal contractor, it must comply with the Biden
Administration's federal contractor vaccine mandate (the
"Contractor Mandate") if it is reinstated by the courts. Should you
receive and accept an offer of employment, you will be asked
whether you are fully vaccinated or whether you will apply for a
medical or religious exemption in the event MKS must enforce a
mandatory vaccination policy in the future. Please be aware that if
the Contractor Mandate is reinstated and you choose to remain
unvaccinated without an approved exemption, MKS will not be able to
continue to employ you.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective
curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries.
Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of
applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous
vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team
of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual
respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued
and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing
the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology
that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded
individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want
to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Distribution Manager who can lead
the materials functions (Inventory, Logistics, Shipping) at our new
Distribution Center located in Haverhill, MA.
How you will achieve this---..
- Drive activities and results to oversee and optimize an
inventory plan that is tied to the financial forecast.
- Develop materials and inventory optimization plans to meet
- Partner with supply chain management and manufacturing to
support and prepare these functions for MRP changes and ensuring
accountability and cross functional execution to MRP to achieve the
targeted KPI results.
- Implements and maintains inventory control systems to track the
status and execution to MRP requirements
- Hires, develops, evaluates, trains, supervises, and performance
manages a diverse team
- Analyze non-working inventory and actively drives and supports
- Defines critical and risk materials and implements planning
strategies to prevent stock outs
- Develops and utilizes capacity models to properly size indirect
workforce to meet business demands
- Ensures department adherence to policies and conducts business
ethically and legally in all circumstances What will you bring to
the team, along with your curiosity
- BS/BA degree in business, finance, engineering or similar
- Results-oriented and data-driven professional with solid
- 7+ years working hands-on with ERP and MRP systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, organization,
presentation and interpersonal skills
- A change agent with a proven track record of developing and
leading initiatives across multiple sites / functions
- Skilled in industry best practice and deployment with an ASCM
CPIM certification or equivalent (or willing to acquire this within
1 year of employment) Globally, our policy is to recruit
individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain
positions require access to controlled goods and technologies
subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or
Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these
positions may need to be "U.S. persons." "U.S. persons" are
generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit
and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin,
sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to
employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks
and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal
and state guidelines.
Keywords: MKS Instruments, Haverhill , Distribution Manager, Executive , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!