Company: EMD Performance Materials
Posted on: June 11, 2019
A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of
discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works
and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life
science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and
across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find
novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD
Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt,
Support the administration, maintenance, development, and
improvement of quality systems at the Haverhill Site and ensure
their alignment with the business goals, customer
expectations/requirements and global business unit best
* Maintain ISO-9001 quality certification and customer specific
* Manage the Customer Complaints process along with CAPA reporting
* Facilitate Customer Quality meetings and drive customer focuses
project and action items.
* Trackwise Site Lead User for all Quality Modules (CAPA, Audits,
Customer Complaints, Deviations, Change Management). This includes
providing training and access to users to the Quality system.
* Updating local standard operating procedures to align with
Performance Materials and/or Corporate standard and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
* BS/BA Degree in a scientific discipline
* 3+ years of work experience in quality assurance role
* 1+ years of experience of ISO quality management systems.
* 1+ years of experience in Customer Complaint investigations and
* 1+ years of experience in the application of SPC/SQC
* Good team player
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* Agent for change and improvement
* Good problem-solving skills
* Customer-focused mindset
* Experience of measuring processes and systems to Semiconductor
* Experience using fundamental tools such as FMEA to evaluate
* Experience in the manufacture of materials (preferably chemicals)
for supply to the Semiconductor industry.
* Experience using and pulling data from ERP/SAP system.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new
ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse
businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We
trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your
own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and
priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender
status, marital status, or any other classification protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs
relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation,
benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and
conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes
they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone
acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their
Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately.
The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they
made a good faith report of discrimination.
Keywords: EMD Performance Materials, Haverhill , QA Engineer, Engineering , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!