Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a hardworking, motivated, and
detail oriented individual to act in support for Plant Engineering
Manager in efforts to run the maintenance department as a Plant
Engineer. This position will train underneath Plant Engineering
Manager to understand maintenance process, schedule, and dynamics
of the team. Key Responsibilities:
- Experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electrical
- Continue to develop the preventative maintenance program.
- Understand all baking equipment and provide insights to how to
troubleshoot ovens, conveyors, and other baking equipment most
- Plan plant improvements and outline new layouts.
- Provide industry expertise when purchasing new equipment.
- Must be able to read and speak English.Job Type: Permanent
Full-time employment Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement planSchedule:
- 8 hour shift If this sounds like a good fit for you, please
contact me for more information. Sam Young Senior Consultant
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Haverhill , Plant Engineer, Engineering , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!