Company: Little Sprouts
Posted on: November 25, 2018
Join Little Sprouts as a Kindergarten Teacher Today!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best. We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. Must be an outstanding communicator and relationship-builder with parents. EXCELLENT wages and benefits, and paid training! We value teachers that embrace positive energy to make extraordinary differences in the lives of children and families.
OUR KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOMS
Our kindergarten programs nurture inquisitive minds and refine core skills as children prepare to enter elementary school. We honor and encourage the incredible connections that kindergarten children make about the objects, actions, and people in the world around them. Our kindergarten classrooms harness the energy of learning to create a focused, engaged environment in which children can thrive. Our enhanced literacy program enables children to advance their verbal, written and aural language aptitude. Through play and interactive dialogue, children are encouraged to express their individuality, as well as appreciate the unique traits of others.
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan daily lessons consistent with the Budding Scholars--- approach to learning to develop children across four key domains: Citizen, Scholar, Mind, and Body.
- Master the Curiosity Corner curriculum to direct children through new learning experiences during small group rotations and whole group exercises.
- Administer and evaluate several guidance tools and assessments to help individualize the curriculum to each child.
- Emphasize language and literacy in the context of physical, emotional, and interpersonal development, math, science, social studies, music, movement, and art.
- Promote empathy in children through warm hugs, smiles, nurturing language, and positive guidance.
- Care for growing bodies by ensuring that children experience regular feedings, potty breaks, and naps throughout the day to provide the ultimate care and comfort.
- Read frequently to children and discuss storylines to help children explore new concepts and language.
- Design and implement sensory activities to examine various dimensions of sight, touch, smell, and sound.
- Create meaningful connections with children to enhance the foundation for social-emotional skills.
- Aid children in the development and strengthening of both large and small muscle groups.
- Maintain Department of Early Education & Care (EEC) regulations at all times to ensure excellence and compliance.
- Uphold the vision, professionalism and philosophies of Little Sprouts Early Education & Child Care.
- Applicant must hold an Associates degree or higher in Education and meet all MA credential requirements.
- Minimum of one year in a kindergarten classroom preferred.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day, capable of lifting up to 30 pounds, able to sit on the floor and crouch down, and perform all activities with the children including running, jumping, etc.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule.
- Actively exhibit a passion for early education and an enthusiasm for learning!
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Deliver required paperwork and lesson plans on time and to completion.
- Respond to changing work environments by demonstrating flexibility with schedules, teamwork, and families.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Advanced curriculum support, including education coaches, mentor teachers, and music therapists at every school.
- Performance and tenure bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement and educational stipends; paid professional development and training.
- Career advancement and coaching through the Little Sprouts Leadership Academy.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply at http://careers.littlesprouts.com. We will see you soon in the classroom!To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: Little Sprouts, Haverhill , Kindergarten Teacher, Education / Teaching , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!