Company: Intelliswift Software Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2018
Client Technology is looking for a full time receptionist who can manage a busy flow of phone inquiries, onsite customer visits, interviews and much, much more. Duties at multiple sites to include providing top notch customer service over the phone and in person, assisting with general administrative support work for the office, prepping interview schedules, shipping/receiving duties and maintaining inter-office organization, You will be the first point of contact in this role, therefore strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. You must enjoy this type of work and be willing to do it with a smile!!
As far as company culture, Client Technology is THE place to work!! The company is made up of top notch individuals, who work hard, lead by example and love what they do.
- Front Desk
- Receiving/Directing visitors
- Operate phone line
- Maintain a neat and presentable reception area
- Coordinate daily meeting room set-up/break-down based on Outlook
- Assist with catering orders for internal functions/meetings
- Assist with office supply orders
- Assist with shipping/receiving as needed
- Prep outgoing FedEx labels online as needed
- Perform facilities support as needed
- Work with building security and visitor access
- Typing, filing, sorting, mail/faxing and research dutiesAdministrative Duties
- Light calendar management and travel arrangement for SVP, Engineering
- Administrative duties as needed
- Human Resources
- Distribute daily interview schedules and resumes
- Welcome interviewers/offer hot or cold beverages
- Administer proper release forms before candidate starts email
- Work with recruiters on booking travel/hotel for out of town candidates
- Schedule lunch meetings for appropriate interviews
- File resumes, schedules and NDA
- Assist with the preparation of new hire packetsRequirements:Skill Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented, computer literate, excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, intuitive and perceptive.
- Positive attitude and professional imageCompany DescriptionIntelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions. Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Keywords: Intelliswift Software Inc, Haverhill , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!