Receptionist - Part Time - Weekend Coverage
Company: Serenity at Summit New England
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Receptionist serves to greet visitors, welcoming and directing
them appropriately. The Receptionist also provides assistance by
coordinating office services such as greeting prospective clients,
answering phones, providing general business support and other
projects as assigned.
- Answer multi-line phones in friendly and professional
- Ensure a safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain security by monitoring logbook, notifying company
personnel of visitor arrivals, etc.
- Have clear communication with supervisors and co-workers
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and ethical behavior at all
times with clients, families and other professionals.
- Maintains strict client confidentiality.
- Provide general management and support of client needs
- Participate in staff meetings as needed
- Make copies, send email and faxes as needed
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Maintains documentation and files in an organized manner
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or other
- A minimum of 1 year experience in administrative office
- Ability to multi-task, presents professionalism, & maintains
- Work as a team member
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Verbal & Written Communication
- Knowledge of Patient Confidentiality Laws
- Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies
- Knowledge of Workplace Violence
Keywords: Serenity at Summit New England, Haverhill , Receptionist - Part Time - Weekend Coverage, Administration, Clerical , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!