Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for
temporary, temp-to hire and contingency search/permanent placement
The Adecco Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for working onsite
at the client facility supporting the customer's co-op/intern
program by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and assigning
The Recruiting Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with hiring managers, gaining knowledge of
their areas of responsibilities and their co-op/intern needs for
- Working with the Colleges/Universities to identify qualified
students through sourcing, recruiting.
- Schedule Information Sessions & participation in Career Fairs
- Coordinates interviews with students and customer.
- Responsible for candidate submittal and order fulfillment via VMS
- Adhere to compliance standards set by both Adecco and the
- Supporting the Divisional client Program Manager to ensure that
program goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Minimum two (2) years customer service experience in a fast-paced
- Minimum One (1) year experience in the recruiting industry
- Highly organized & energetic
- Strong computer skills
- Strong reporting skills
Annual Salary: $42-45K