Posted on: September 15, 2023
Financial ControllerThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody TimmAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit
about us:Our client is a well-established and reputable Oil and Gas
company specializing in heating oil and diesel for commercial,
marine, and residential customers throughout the state of
Massachusetts.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Great company cultureJob DetailsThe successful candidate will
be responsible for managing all aspects of financial operations,
including financial reporting, accounts payable and receivable,
payroll, general ledger, and journal entries. They will also
oversee the preparation of financial statements, conduct audits,
and handle budgeting and forecasting. A deep understanding of the
energy industry, including oil/gas/fuel is
- Oversee all company accounting practices, including preparing
financial statements, ensuring compliance with regulatory
requirements, and managing internal controls.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory
requirements as well as the requirements of private contributions,
loans, and government contracts.
- Maintain the general ledger system, payroll system, accounts
payable, accounts receivable, and other financial records.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management
reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and
variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Coordinate all audit activities and implement audit
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting; collaborate with
the executive management team to ensure that operational
adjustments are made in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the
- Liaise with tax accountants to ensure compliance with all
local, state, and federal tax legislation.
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to
support company growth needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and
non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
- A Master's degree or professional certification (e.g., CFA,
CPA) is preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior financial
managerial position, preferably in the oil/gas or energy
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP).Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Haverhill , Financial Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!