Chief Lending Officer - To $195K - Haverhill, MA - Job # 2780
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We AreThe Symicor Group is a boutique talent acquisition
firm based in Lincolnshire, IL & San Antonio, TX. Our nationally
unique value proposition centers around providing the very best
available banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of our
recruiters are former bankers or accountants themselves!We know how
to evaluate the very best banking and accounting talent available
in the market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new
opportunity or a bank or company president trying to fill an
essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver
premium results for you. The Position Our bank client is seeking to
fill a Chief Lending Officer role in the Haverhill, MA area. The
selected candidate will be responsible for the company's loan
portfolio, including all lending activities and ensuring that
applicable bank lending policies and practices are followed.The
position includes a generous salary of up to $195K with an
excellent benefits package.Chief Lending Officer responsibilities
- Managing and supervising all lending programs and performing
timely and thorough reviews on loan relationships and segments
within identified lending areas.
- Establishing all lending policies and operating procedures that
are approved by the Board of Directors.
- Servicing as part of top management in the development of
- Establishing interest rate guidelines, fees, and other charges
that harmonize with overall bank policies and are competitive and
profitable for the bank.
- Developing and managing large and/or major loan accounts.
Interviewing applicants, gathering, and evaluating financial and
related data to establish creditworthiness, establishing and
renegotiating credit terms where necessary, and continually
monitoring customers' financial condition and repayment
- Directing and controlling all lending activities, generally on
the corporate staff level.
- Formulating, reviewing, and approving lending policies and
- Working with subordinate executives to assess the overall
soundness of the loan portfolio and advice on policy questions,
business development, staff requirements, performance appraisals,
and salary administration as they relate to the lending
- Responsible for collections and workout activities of
delinquent loans and repossessions. Who Are You? You're someone who
wants to influence your own development. You're looking for an
opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you
are, but merely the starting point for your future.You also bring
the following skills and experience:
- B.S. /B.A. in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or
similar discipline required.
- Five or more years of consumer/mortgage lending
- Five or more years of experience working in credit risk
analytics and/or risk management with financial institutions
including the development of credit policy, underwriting standards,
and internal risk rating scorecards.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- General experience or knowledge in loan pricing, portfolio
management, lending, and collections.
- Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word
Processing software, and Access database software.
- Expertise in loan structure and administration including
experience in business development.
- Proven record of strong problem-solving and analytical
- Prior leadership and management experience required.
- Superior negotiation, relationship building, and professional
reliability.The next step is yours. Email us your current resume
along with the position you are considering to:
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Haverhill , Chief Lending Officer - To $195K - Haverhill, MA - Job # 2780, Accounting, Auditing , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!