Company: Randstad US
Posted on: February 7, 2020
job summary: Do you want a role where you get to expand on your
Accounting experience? Do you like improving processes? This
private equity firm is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their
team to look after one of the portfolio companies accounting.
They're a innovative group with a great environment that provides
upward mobility. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity click
to apply! -- location: Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts job type:
Permanent salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree experience: 5 Years --
- Manage the general ledger and financial reporting process,
including monthly reconciliation, month-end and year-end
- Prepare monthly financial statements following standard
- Conduct day to day bookkeeping, journal entry preparation.
Manage and ensure collections, accounts receivables and accounts
payables. Prepare and manage invoices.
- Ensure the Company is up to date with all its financial, tax,
and labor-related regulatory compliance obligations.
- Manage labor and regulatory record keeping processes.--
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or the
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient with multi-user QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Ability to manage remotely financial work processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with desire to streamline existing
processes How to Apply To be considered for this position please
send a word version of your resume to -- skills: Account
Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End
Close Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex,
Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad US, Haverhill , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Haverhill, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!